If you believe that any content posted on the Stiqa Website infringes copyright, you may send us a notification including all relevant information: Notification of copyright infringement
Copyright Notification Guidelines
Stiqa respects third party’s copyright, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyright infringement as established by applicable regulations. Once the notification complying with these Guidelines is received, Stiqa may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material or adopt further action that we consider appropriate, including disabling a user’s account. When taking such measures, Stiqa will attempt to contact the party that posted the content so that they may make any statement they deem appropriate according to applicable regulations.
Copyright infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as sufficient information to allow Stiqa to locate that material.
- Information to allow Stiqa to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if possible, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has reason to believe that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true
Stiqa will follow the procedure provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyright. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, Stiqa will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. Stiqa will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
The statements by the party that posted the allegedly infringing content must also comply with the requirements for copyrights notifications. Note that you may be liable if the material infringes third party’s rights, so we recommend that if you are unsure, seek legal advice.
Stiqa Copyright Contact Information:
If you believe that the party posting the allegedly infringing material is a reoffending publisher, you may facilitate Stiqa the relevant information in order to verify and take the corresponding measures.
If any of the above requirements is not fulfilled, the copyright infringement notification may be invalid.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Stiqa has a zero tolerance approach towards abusive content/files. To report abuse in relation to content or files please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear summary/description of the issue at hand.